Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is there a mechanic in the house?

Yeah, according to Seth Hicks, I need a mechanic because I'm "broken". He says I'm not injured, I'm just broken, and therefore do not need a doctor, but rather a mechanic. So... anybody know a good mechanic? Haha. Seriously though... I keep straining that pulled hamstring, PLUS I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my lower back. It hurts soooo bad. But I'll be fine. Promise.





Anyway, Silent Witness is performing First Wednesday, apparently. What song? Good question. But since there's like 4 of us, we'll all have solos. I'm kinda hoping we do Holy Thou Art God. I love that song, and we haven't done it in a while... Like, a long while. And it would work out well, I think. What with the solo breakup and everything.... But I know none of you really care about the behind-the-scenes stuff of SW, just the finished product. Which is understandable.





So yeah.... I decided that all the "ironic hipsters" of the world should get their hair cut like any member of A Flock Of Seagulls... Just a suggestion though. I personally think it would be hilarious to see tons of kids walking around with their hair all weird-like... But maybe that's just me?



Okay, so today I got my new phone cover in the mail... Also, I FINALLY got an antenna for my car... I haven't saved any money for an air conditioner, and I haven't ordered an EGR valve, or put money aside for tires, but I do have a working radio now, so it's all good. Now if my book would just get here...



Also today, I decided I wanted cake... Since I had a box of cake mix left over from my grandma's party, that was easy... And no, I didn't put anything on it. Not even icing. It's just a plain chocolate cake... It's soooo good though. I'm of the belief that good cake doesn't need icing. And now I have my cake, and I'm eating it, too.



Alas, for the first time in my life... I have nothing more (that's coherent, at least) to say... Strange, I know. So I suppose I shall go watch country music videos until I pass out. Love y'all. Good night and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment