Thursday, July 8, 2010

Music=love.

So, I have no new guy news... Sorry, y'all.


Anyway, I had an... interesting day, to say the least. At the beginning of the day, I decided it was going to be a good day, no matter what. Well, life decided it didn't want me to have a good day, so life and I got into a fight. I grabbed life by the horns and just about had it in a chokehold, when life body-slammed me really hard. Apparently, life knows karate... Who knew? But I'm stubborn, so I got up, grabbed life by the horns again, swung it around, kneed it in the ribs, slammed in on the ground, spat in it's face. Basically, I beat life, and therefore my day, into submission. It turned out to be a good day. One of the things that made it a good day was when a three year old boy tried to sing Rain Is A Good Thing. Actual lyrics: "Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby feel a little frisky." His lyrics: "Rain makes corn, frippy makes corn, frippy makes my baby happy." I'm not quite sure what "frippy" is, exactly, but if it makes his baby happy, I'm all for it. I may need some frippy, actually... Haha. Also, I got a fifteen minute nap. That was awesome, considering how hard my day had been prior to that. The classroom I taught in today had a janky toilet that decided to flood for no apparent reason, and when I say flood, I mean FLOOD. It was baaaaaad. And it occurred right at naptime, so none of the kids would lay down and go to sleep. Luckily, the other teacher came back shortly thereafter so I could go to lunch. It was still pretty rough... Not to mention the kids' behavior... Ugh. It was just bad. Nevertheless, it was a good day. And with that, I shall shut up... for now. I may come back later with more on my mind... We'll see! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment