Thursday, July 15, 2010

I be stunting... haha

So I feel pretty rocking today. I'm sporting a spiderman band-aid, TOMS, pegged skinny jeans, GraceKidz tee, and a new hairdo. Yup, that's the stuff rockstars are made of. So anyway, this new hair is great. It's short. And I have silver fingernails. And black and silver toenails. I know, I'm awesome. Haha, at least I like to pretend I am.


Gather 'round kiddos, it's story time (very short story, albeit, but a story nonetheless). As I was walking through Knight's today, I noticed the "international" aisle had flags from various countries hanging above it... Then I saw the Texas flag... Wait, what? When did Texas become a different nation?!? Did I miss something? I mean, I knew it was an independent nation, but wasn't that a while ago? So I would love an explanation as to why a Texas flag is hanging above the INTERNATIONAL section. Anyone?


So I'm thinking I'm not going to keep harping on my guy issues, because when I do, it brings *him* to the forefront of my mind... Not cool. So I'm going to avoid that topic for a while.



But for now, I need a shower and I have to do some laundry... So, I shall post again soon. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. God bless, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment