Friday, July 23, 2010

Relaxation... Ain't it grand?

So, I came home today, stressed and exhausted (just like every other day)... I just wanted to relax. So I took my dad's advice, and went out on a date with myself. I indulged in a few of my guilty pleasures: buffet chinese food, Starbucks, and WalMart at night. It was fun. I really enjoyed myself. It had been so long since I just went out, alone, by choice, with no real reason behind it. I have this mentality, after having been in a relationship for soooo long, that I can't go out unless I have someone with me. I'm learning that is not true at all. I actually really enjoy the solitude. I even had a whole room to myself at the chinese restaurant. It was awesome. I recommend alone time for anyone who ever gets stressed out. It's really great.


Anyway, if you haven't seen the pictures of the cake I baked, you can check them out on my facebook, as blogger won't let me upload them... Which is suckish, but whatever. No one reads this that isn't my friend on Facebook, so it's cool.


Also, I would just like to say one thing: IT'S FINALLY THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!! Praise God! After this week, I'm so entirely ready for bootcamp, but it's not until August 13 for workers... So I've got a while still... Oh well. I'll make it. I did get board shorts to wear though! And I think they're cute. They're kinda boyish though... probably because I got them from the boys' section at WalMart... haha.



Okay, I'm gonna go for now... Love you all! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment