Saturday, July 24, 2010

What to do, what to do...

Okay, so I could NOT go to sleep last night... I didn't until 4 AM. So after a good 4 1/2-5 hours of sleep, I got up... Coffee and leftover birthday cake for breakfast. Now I am looking for something to do. I really want to hang out with the Hicks', but... well, I just don't see that as a viable option, as A.) I'm not really invited to their house today and B.) I mean, I don't want to do something stupid. So yeah, I don't have any plans for the day... I need some!!! I'm bored! And I already went on a date with myself once this weekend. Can't really afford to do that twice. At least not until I get paid, and my next paycheck is going for an EGR valve and radio antenna for my car. Although, altogether, that should be about $60.. So pretty much half of a week's paycheck... But whatever... It's cool. I just can't wait to have a functioning radio in my car. I would rather have a radio than an air conditioner. Is that sad, or what? So anyway, I'm going to cut this mess short while I attempt to find something fun to do today... Love y'all, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment