Friday, July 9, 2010

Must be doing something right.. Oh, wait, no, no I'm not.

So, Seth admits he likes me, then decides that he should talk to Michael about it. Michael apparently thinks I'm a nice enough person, but I'm only 18, and he's used to having parents want their girls to be with him. So, that talk couldn't have just been about Seth liking me... Therefore, if anyone needs me, I'll be curled up in a hole in a cave on a mountain in the middle of nowhere so that I will NEVER have to show my face again. Especially around *him*. Also, I've decided that I'm just going to pretend I don't like *him* until I really don't... That usually works, right? Now, if I could just convince Seth to do the same... He said he likes me because, no matter how bad he screws up, I've always screwed up worse, and I never get mad at him for screwing up... Umm, I'm pretty sure that is NOT a good reason to like someone. Just saying, if someone is a huge screw up, you should probably avoid that person. And me not getting mad just means that I'm not a complete failure as a friend. That does not make me the person he should like. Argh. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's an awesome boy, and therein lies the problem. He's just a boy. That, and our personalities may work on a friendship level, but on a romantic one, it could NOT work at all. I hate to say that, because I don't want to hurt him... Maybe if I just keep pointing out my flaws, he'll stop liking me... I know that may not be the *best* plan ever, but I'm just hoping he'll realize that I'm not right for him. One can only hope, right?

I guess I'll find out... For now, I'm going to end this. I'll keep y'all updated on everything. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment