Monday, August 9, 2010

The zombies are attacking!!!!

Dear Friday,

Please hurry and get here. It's urgent. It's an emergency. It's a matter of life and death. MY life, soon to be my death if you don't get here.

Thanks for understanding.

Love,

Caitlin






Oh my word, I am sooooo exhausted and my head is killing me. Migraines and child care don't mix too well... about like gasoline and fire. But, (and that's one "but" I'm pretty fond of) Friday is the start of my first stress-free vacation since... Colorado. Kinda. That was still a little stressful. But all family vacations are. I prefer to go somewhere pretty, maybe a few organized activities, but mostly just a "hey, do whatever you want" type thing. I like just relaxing. If I want to go to the lake, I'll go. If I just want to lay in bed (yeah, like that's going to happen), I will. That's my kind of vacation. And I'm pretty stoked that I finally get one. It's going to be great. If I can just survive until then... Although, I really am pumped about the Pampered Chef party I'm going to Thursday night, hosted by Mrs. Bobbie. It's going to be pretty stinking rad.




So, my loverly "friend" (the boy who likes me, and knows it is NOT mutual) has kicked it up a notch... I'm now his "pretty flower", which I promptly told *the girls*. Now it is an inside joke, with Steph and I calling each other "pansy", "hibiscus", "gerbera daisy", "hiacinth", etc. It's so stinking funny. He kinda cracks me up... Does that make me a bad person? I'm pretty sure it does... Ohhhh well.




Okay, so for now, I think I need to go clean up my room a bit and then hit the hay. I didn't go to sleep last night 'til around 1:30... Good stuff. Except I'm a freaking zombie today. So... So long, farewell, auf viederzehn (sp?), adieu... Good night, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment