Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm in... :)

"If I knew what I was doing, I'd be doing it right now. And I would be the best [dang] poet; silver words out of my mouth. My words might not be magic, but they cut straight to the truth. If you need a lover and a friend, I'm in." --I'm In by Keith Urban.



Figured I'd kick this baby off with the chorus to the song that's been stuck in my head all day long. I adore this song! It's soooo cute and sweet! Aaaaaaand, it's kinda applicable, although I have realized that I won't be in a (good) relationship with anyone until I get my relationship with God going super good. So I've really got to work on it... which I did while I was at camp. And I'm going to continue to do now... Also, I've admitted my own emotions to myself... I'm having these weird feelings about that one guy (yeah, he's going to remain nameless... just in case, although I'm sure you all know who it is). I was talking to Steph about it, and she said I was just crushing on him... I replied that, if it's a crush, it's unlike any crush I've ever had. To which she gave me the deepest response EVER: maybe he's just the only one who's ever been worthy. Which completely caught me off guard... because it's TRUE. Every other guy hasn't been the kind of guy I needed, but he is. At least I think so... and my parents agree... Even Megan agrees, and that's saying something. So, I mean, he totally is the type of guy I would LOVE to marry... I mean, I'm not thinking about it, per se, I'm just throwing that out there. He's the type of guy that I wouldn't mind being with. But, anyway... It isn't going to happen... And if it does, it'll be a while, because I have to get myself in order first... So that could take a while. But I will get myself in order... Not for him though. For me. And God. My relationship with God and myself are more important than a relationship with any man could ever even hope to be. So THAT is my first priority. Also, I'm going to start working out again. And putting it on here when I do, that way, when I don't, you guys can yell at me/offer encouragement/whatever... Being at the lake (I ran/walked/swam sooo much, and it was AWESOME) made me remember how much I adore it. I truly do... I used to do it obsessively, but I'll try to avoid that.... I don't know how it's going to work out, and I know I won't be able to do it at the same time every day... unless I do it SUPER EARLY, which is a possibility.... We'll see how it all works out, I suppose. I'm just excited to see how this is going to work out. But anyway, I'm sore and exhausted and in need of a shower... Also, if I'm going to attempt to work out tomorrow morning, I need to rest up... So I shall post again tomorrow, God willing.... Love you all! Good night, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment