Okay, so qualities I WANT my future man to possess:
- TRUE Christianity
- Chivalry (if I have it, they should too!)
- Strength, and not just physical
- A desire to protect/defend/fight for what's right/what he loves
- Desire to support me, and not necessarily financially
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to forgive
- Ability to see the bright side of things
- Heart for others
Yeah.... that's all I can think of right now.
Now for the qualities I DON'T want in a man:
- Abusive behavior (duh...)
- Stuck up/cocky
That list is substantially shorter... I know I'm going to add to this and revise both lists... But for now, I think that covers it... If I missed anything, let me know.