Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wake up to Missouri...

If you know Mike and Emily, I'm sure you know that song. And you either love it, or despise it... Or you go back and forth. I go back and forth. But it was in my head when I woke up this morning, so I figured I should get it stuck in yours!



Anyway, Steph instructed me to go out of my way to have a good day today, so I am. I am currently blogging (duh), drinking coffee, and listening to the Christmas musical. I stinking love it. It was written by an FBI agent... He was only in the FBI to... wait for it... wait for it... supplement his writing career. Yeah, that's right, you heard it correctly. He worked for the FBI until his writing career took off. So, of course, he wrote a Christmas musical... based on the FBI. Yup. It sounds like it's going to be a good one. I'm so excited about it!!



Okay, so I attempted to be up early (like, 6:45ish), and instead I didn't get up until about 8:30ish. I hate when I do that. I adore waking up early. I love it more when I'm out in the middle of nowhere, but I guess suburbia will have to do for now... However, I can't wait until I can move out... I'm going to go wherever I can to get away from these crowds. Even in a neighborhood like mine, that isn't terribly crowded or close to the city, it's still too crowded and close to the city. I'm looking for... something like where the Hicks live. That's good, I guess. Ideally, I would live near a lake in the mountains somewhere... Have neighbors that are far enough away that I can't see them from my house. That's my dream. I love it. Now if I could just make myself wake up early... I did at the retreat... Of course, that could be because I slept in the loft, and the sun came right in through the window as it rose. Which was around 6. It was awesome. I love being awake with the sunrise. I'm really going to work on achieving that. And being healthier. I have always said "When I move out, I'm going to be the healthiest person ever!" Well, I'm realizing that I can be that person now... Even without moving out just yet. So, it's more water, more exercising, more consistent sleep, etc. No guarantees on health food, though... And this should help my migraines. Which would freaking rock. We'll see!!!




But anyway, I think I'm going to attempt another workout in a minute or two.... After I eat. Love y'all, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment