Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boys, boys, boys...

Yup, I'm surrounded by boys right now and I could not be happier. Boys make me happy. They are soooo much more fun to hang out with than girls. They are absolutely crazy! But I love them. I don't know what I would do if I had daughters. Boys I could handle. Being a tomboy myself, I would have no problems playing catch or rolling in the mud. However, tea parties and Barbies are NOT my style... That just would NOT work for me.


Anyway, I have had a rather... interesting day. I have been hanging out with Seth all day long. Of course, that's mostly because no one else would/could. I mean, everyone else went out to eat, but they went to Brick Oven, which makes me sick to my stomach, so I avoid it at all costs.



Oh, random tidbit of information: I didn't work out yesterday as I had a super bad migraine... I was in bed by 10 PM, if that tells you anything. I think my body may still be slightly recuperating from the retreat... Oh man, I needed that retreat though. I just wish I could go back... Too bad I can't go with the Hicks when they go in November.. But that wouldn't be a good idea... I'm not invited, first of all... Secondly, I would have to either take off of work or cut my vacation short... Thirdly, I might have some... issues with the boys in the family. Ethan hates me, or at least acts that way. Michael... well, we know what the problem is there. And Seth, well, again, we know what the problem there is too... Maybe if I didn't have such a naturally flirtatious personality I wouldn't have any problems at all. Of course, testosterone is an issue there too. Which never ends well. Just throwing that out there. But whatever. I just hate that I love him... as a friend. Maybe, just maybe, when he's older... Maybe something can grow out of it then... Like with Steph and Thomas. But then again, there's always a chance that nothing will happen, we'll stay friends, and that's all it will ever be. That's what I'm thinking... Although... He did chase me. I got upset, and he did EXACTLY what I want a guy to do. He walked away (well, really he rode away on his four-wheeler), then came back five minutes later. Why can I not make myself like him?! Maybe it's just because of how young he is. Maybe it's because I'm not ready yet. Maybe it's because I'm crushing on... that one guy. (Is it totally pathetic that my fingers wouldn't even type his name just now?! Urgh, this stupid crush crap needs to go away. Like now.) Maybe... no. I don't even need to think like that right now.





Okay, so I'm going to actually go back to doing work for Steph now... Even though I don't have to... I'm just being a good helper, I guess. Later y'all... God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment