Friday, August 20, 2010

Goodness gracious...

Green Goodness: apples, pineapples, mango, kiwi fruit, spirulina, chlorella, green tea, broccoli, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, blue green algae, echinacea, garlic (odorless), Jerusalem artichoke, lemon, Nova Scotia dulce, and lots of vitamins. Sounds disgusting, right? It is SOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 100% natural and has 8 servings of fruits and veggies per 32 ounce bottle. Oh my word it's good. I got similar stuff in a mocha flavor... Haven't tried it yet, but when I do, I'll fill you guys in. I'm sure it's going to rock.



So, I didn't work out like I thought I needed to, but I did have a dance party for about an hour... It was fun! And I'm still super sore from the lake. And my head has been hurting... So I'm going to go talk to Megan and her friend from school for a bit, then I'm hitting the shower, then bedtime. Sorry this post is soooo short, but I'm just dead tired. So later, y'all. Good night, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment