Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow day!!

Tomorrow is officially a snow day for Cabot School District... which means it *should* be a snow day for Cabot Patch Kids!! I'm pretty excited! However, this means Stephanie's party, which was scheduled for tonight, has been postponed. The new date is TBA though. Seth's party was yesterday.. It was a blast! I made the cake, and it turned out okay, I suppose. I'm a perfectionist though, so nothing is ever good enough. But Jarrett H. said he may have to get me to make the cake for his three boys' joint birthday party, so apparently the cake was good enough to score more customers, based solely on appearance. It tasted pretty good, but I stole the recipes from Emily, so that's no surprise. I'm just glad everyone liked it. Seth even genuinely smiled when he saw it, which is AMAZING, since that boy never smiles because of gifts. I guess it's because the gift was food...

Anyway, I've been "working out" with Just Dance 2 for Wii and it is very effective. I have lost weight and visible inches, and I've gained muscle. Now I want Just Dance (the original) and Zumba. That would be so awesome!

Oh, I almost forgot! Boys! Yeah, so obviously there's Seth that likes me (well, I say he does... I wonder about that now)... Then I found out another boy, I'll call him "A", likes me too... That's okay though, since I rarely see him... THEN I found out ANOTHER boy, "E", likes me too! And I see him all the time! But he knows I don't like him, so it's okay... THEN I went out to eat all by myself and my waiter starts hitting on me! So I gave him my number (don't ask why, because I do NOT know).. But I told him I wasn't looking for a relationship, so he's okay... However, we met for coffee and, while having coffee, ANOTHER guy gave me HIS number! That's FIVE guys! Count 'em if you don't believe me! I have never had boys show interest in me until now! And now they're all crawling out of the woodwork at once! What on earth happened? What changed? Why now? Why is it that when I'm entirely not ready for a relationship, all these boys come knocking? Sometimes I wonder what God is doing... Then I remember that it's God, and He does all sorts of strange stuff... Still though...

No matter what, I have complete confidence that 2011 is going to be a rocking year! I have goals set, but not resolutions (who even keeps up with those for more than a month or two?)... For example, I'm going to knit as much as I can so that, come next winter, I'll have a TON of scarves and stuff to donate to shelters, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. I'm excited, and I already have a lot of yarn! And Ms. Bobbie bought most of it, so I have to use it or I'll feel like I'm letting her down... She said that, since carpal tunnel prevents her from actually knitting, her contribution to my goal is to help provide yarn. Which is pretty stinkin' helpful, if you ask me!

Anyway, I've got some knitting to do, so I shall bid you all farewell for now! God bless!


*Edit: Apparently, Seth no longer likes me... And "E" only halfway does, if that even makes sense... So yeah... That's all I'm going to say about that, or I just might lose my cool, calm, collected demeanor... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment