Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side..."

Okay, I will make this short and sweet. Within the past two days I have:

-had a garage door break... at my uncle's house... while I was housesitting.
-had to sit through a five hour workshop... it was boring.
-had to sit through said workshop and only eat a few mini muffins and a few pieces of celery... until 8 PM.
-had to clean up dog pee off of the bed I'm sleeping in.
-had a guy hit on me... and then had my dad threaten to take his little booty down! (I'll get to that story in a second.)


Good things in the past two days:

-found a king sized Hershey bar in my backseat... no, it's not old. I just forgot I had it.
-been brought a mocha frappuccino by my awesome little sister.
-went to a concert... Dash Rip Rock and Cowboy Mouth at the Rev Room... good stuff!
-had a bit of (possibly) good news from the 'rents... (y'all have to wait to find that one out... just in case).


Alright, STORY TIME!! Gather round everyone, it's time for the good story. Whilst at the Rev Room, rocking out to Cowboy Mouth, this guy walked up and asked me my name. I told him mine, he told me his, and shook my hand. He was not cute and very weird, but I didn't think anything of it... until the lead singer started pulling people from the second level down to the floor. He pulled me down, and creepy guy (I don't remember his name) followed me. I blew it off as him just wanting to be on the floor or something.Until I stepped up onto this little raised area on the floor level. He followed me up there! And there wasn't enough room for him! I was getting pretty creeped out (and squished), so I pushed my way back up to the second level to stand by my daddy. Well, wouldn't you know it, Mr. Creepy McStalkerpants was soon right back up there trying to stand by me. When I inched closer to my daddy, Creepster looked at my dad and said "What's your name?" My daddy grabbed me and moved me in between Seth J and himself and told the creep (in... slightly different words) "Back off.. that's my daughter. I will take you down." I didn't see that dude for the rest of the night. It was cool. My dad is a rockstar. I was about ready to tell that guy off myself. Or punch him in the face... one of the two. It was fun.


Also, just about any workshop with handouts, which include quizzes/activities that WON'T be taken up, can become fun. Just be sarcastic and rude (or just be yourself, as it is in my case), and you will come up with some great stuff. Also, be sure to play with the mini beach ball you may win as a door prize... during the lessons. I had fun with this type of stuff.. I'm such a trouble maker. But hey, when the boss is bored, you can get away with anything... Good stuff. Well, since I got all of 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night and I have to be at church at 7 tomorrow morning, I'm going to turn in for the night... Goodnight, y'all. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment