Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all...

Fair warning: the following post is very likely to be very whiny. You have been warned. I am no longer responsible for anything that happens to you while reading this.

Okay, so I had the wreck. That's okay, I'm fine now. However, my neck has been very sore ever since. If you know me at all, you know that I refuse to go to the doctor unless there is a VERY good chance that I'm dying, and even then it's a fight to get me there. But that's okay, because it's just a little stiff. Then there's all my emotional drama... which is okay, because I'm pretty good at dealing with this kind of stuff. And then there's work. Oh my word. This job will be the death of me, I'm sure. And it's really only one kid... He has now flipped me off, thrown blocks at other children and me, hit other children, kicked everyone, thrown things at parents of other children, cursed everyone out (he called me a f***ing b****!!), knocked over shelves, attempted to choke other kids, and yesterday he finally did something so bad that now we're trying to expel him (which is really hard, since he's bipolar)... What did he do that had my boss absolutely furious? He punched me in the face. Really, really hard. Right under my right eye is actually a little swollen. He said he was going to knock me out, and he actually tried to. So he's suspended until Thursday. His little outbursts like this are getting more frequent and far more violent. I can't handle this anymore. Hopefully I won't have to.



Alright, I'm done whining now. I would just like to say that the Communion/Commissioning service at church Sunday night was AMAZING. I needed that more than anyone could have ever known. It truly was a gift from God. We need more services like that. No preaching, just worship and prayer. That's what my soul needs. Yes, preaching is a vital part of ministry, but I long for just worship and prayer. That's when I feel most ministered to. Just a thought though. I don't run things, so I can't decide what we should do.


Anyway, I'm going to go be a "good kid" and clean house a bit before I have to go to work. I love you all very much!! God bless you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment