Friday, June 11, 2010

NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I got a job at Cabot Patch Kids!!! God truly came through for me with this one. If I wouldn't have gotten this job, I would have had to get a job working *gasp* restaurants or retail... which I would despise with a passion. And, yes, I am fully aware that working with children every day may be frustrating at times, but I KNOW it will have its rewards. Rewards that no other job can supply. I'm so excited about this! And the job interview literally lasted 5 minutes, plus a 10 minute "sit-in session", in which I got to sit in on a Pre-K class. There were 4 or 5 little girls who immediately came and sat on/around me and seemed very fascinated with me. It was pretty awesome, actually. I start Monday, 2:30-6, which will make for a very interesting day, considering VBS kicks off Monday at 6... I'll just be running a little late, I suppose. Which I hate, but I guess it's out of my hands.


Anyhoo, I have a ton of reading/memorizing to do for Bible Bee, because, as a teacher, I should learn all that I ask the kids to learn, and I'm a little behind... Or a lot behind. I'll catch up though. So for now, I must say goodnight. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment