Monday, June 7, 2010

new cars and job hunts. :)

So I got my first car that's all mine! It's a 2001 Ford Taurus and it's beautiful. It only needs an air compressor and a new antenna and it will be great! I'm so happy! Now no one will have to chauffeur me around.


So, because I now have insurance to pay and college coming up, I am deep in a hunt for a decent job... I applied at 3 daycares thus far, although I would prefer one in particular... Y'all just please pray I get something, anything, that will give me some good hours and let me off for church. Thanks in advance.


That's all for now, folks, but I will leave you with a challenge: go out of your way to do something great for someone today. Even if you just buy someone lunch when they cant afford it, any act of kindness can be the thing that changes a person. Every little bit counts. Show someone God's great love. It will improve your day, too. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment