Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yes, I know. I'm posting waaay too much.

Alas, I know I'm posting way too often, as many beginners do, however, I can't help it. Writing is what I do. I write and I sing, but I like to think that I'm a better writer than I am singer. Anyway, I'm sitting in the living room watching my Dad and youngest brother, Jack, play the Wii while my younger sister, Megan, does school work and Bo, my other younger brother, plays a Pokémon game. And all the while, I sit here, typing away, watching my family, and truly realizing just how lucky I am. I just ate an awesome meal (buffet chinese food, one of my favorite guilty pleasures) to celebrate getting a new (bigger) house and am now relaxing with my (brand spanking new) laptop, merrily clicking away the stresses of the day. While many people would find this dull, or uninteresting, I'm soaking this up. I'm going to be leaving for college soon (God willing), and I will no longer be here for this. That truly saddens me. Of course, I'm also saddened by the fact that I will no longer live within a block of my "second family". Mike and Emily have pretty much adopted me... I mean, their daughter Bailey calls me her sister, and their son Isaac drew a picture of the family, me included. Just saying, if you want to see an awesome family/totally cool cakes, they have a blog too! But seriously, I'm so thankful for what I have. I don't want it to seem like I'm just sucking up or sugar-coating, because I'm really not. Yes, my family bugs the ever-loving daylights out of me at times, but they are one of the greatest families ever. I truly love them and don't know what I would do or be without them. But I'll stop with that for now... How about another song for my "culture of the post"?


http://www.last.fm/music/Peter+Frampton/_/Do+You+Feel+Like+We+Do+(Live)


Awesome song, in my opinion. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment