Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi, my name's Caitlin, and I'm an internetaholic...

So now that the "Welcome aboard!" post is done, let me tell you a bit about me. My name is Caitlin, but my dad calls me Cricket, hence the name of this blog. I'm taken by a military man to whom I hope to one day be married. I love music of all sorts. I am the Associate Children's Pastor at my church, but prefer to be called the "Assoc Child Pastor", because that's what my nametag says and I find it funny. I'm rather immature, but can act like an old lady any day. In fact, if you could see my bedroom, it is filled with Nerf swords, coloring books, knitting, and weaving. I know I'm weird and that few people like me, but I couldn't care less. I feel most confident in jeans and t-shirts or workout gear, though I don't know why. I love to read. I also love to sing. I do believe that covers enough about me. Anything else you want to know can be answered upon request!

No comments:

Post a Comment