Friday, February 12, 2010

I like to move it, move it...

So, today we packed and tomorrow we move... Four whole minutes away from our current house. I'm really happy about the move though. For the first time ever, I'll have my very own room! I'm pretty pumped about that... I mean, I love my sister, but having my own room will be totally awesome.
Also today, I colored 5, yes FIVE, pictures out of my new dinosaur coloring book I got for my birthday (thanks again to Ashley and Blake!). Yup, I did a lot of coloring... and knitting. I'm pretty much the youngest old woman ever, a fact I tend to be pretty proud of.
Tomorrow should prove to be just as awesome, however, as we are beginning to move AND we got (free) tickets to see Gravity Slashers motorcross show! I'm super excited. And all of that means time with my boyfriend. Which is about to become super scarce, as he'll be leaving for Basic Training in 11 short days. So now I'll be heading to bed, to get prepped for tomorrow. Goodnight, cyber-world!
Oops, almost forgot my "culture post"! Can't do that, now can I?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFSI9X6R1sE

Yes, that's a Miley Cyrus song, and yes, I actually like it. Okay, okay, now that you've gasped in shock, I would like to thank my friend Stephanie for introducing me to this version of The Climb. Peace out for now y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment