Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I vant to suck your blood...

So, today was the blood drive at school, so I decided to donate my blood for the first time. I'm actually really proud of myself. They took a whole pint! And I didn't faint, or even get pale! That is really saying something, considering how little I ate today. The only downside to giving blood was that they took it from my right arm, and I'm right-handed. This is causing a few problems, like not being able to use my right arm without it hurting pretty badly... Oh well. It's a small price to pay to know that I made a difference.



Anyways, Zack was supposed to fly out this morning for basic, but due to snow (how crazy is that?), he's not leaving until tomorrow morning. I'm really proud of the kid, but man, I'm going to miss him. He'll be gone for 8 1/2 weeks, but I'm so proud that he's being given the chance to live out his lifelong dream. If any of you think about it, keep him in your prayers over these next few weeks. It's going to be crazy hard on him, but he can do it. He's a really good kid, and I love him and believe in him with all my heart. I couldn't have asked for a better guy!
For the "culture post", I decided it was about time to introduce you all to one of my favorite websites....
MyLifeIsAverage, or MLIA, as it is fondly known, is a constant source of happiness for people everywhere. It's awesome. Check it out.












No comments:

Post a Comment