Sunday, June 5, 2011

"We'll all be drinking that free bubble up, and eating that rainbow stew..." :)

So I had a good night... My day wasn't so hot, but my night was good. I slept for literally TWENTY HOURS STRAIGHT. Yeah... I had a migraine... But Megan forced me to go out with her tonight. We went to Chili's and then the Midnight Oil Coffeehouse in Searcy. When we arrived, there was a live show going on. The musician? Matthew Huff.. He's not only a fantastic singer/guitarist/songwriter, but he's pretty darn cute too. This guy we met while there kept trying to get me to go talk to him, since he and Matthew are friends, but I'm way too shy for that mess... It's a curse.... Ohh well. One day I'll be able to talk to guys... Maybe.. Doubt it... But whatever. I guess when the time is right, either I'll have the confidence to approach the man who's "the one", or he'll approach me and I won't totally blow it. I'm just being patient and waiting on that day to come.


Anyway... I think I need a vacation. One of the dads at daycare came to get his kid and when he saw me, he said "You look like you need a vacation!" I think he may be right... Considering how tired/stressed/frustrated I've been, which is probably the biggest reason for all my migraines lately... Speaking of stress... Yesterday, my Papa got to see me get REALLY angry. I was driving with him and this guy just pulled out right in front of me. I had to slam on my brakes so hard that my Anti-Lock kicked in. I literally punched the horn. I was so mad, I was shaking. All Papa said was "That guy didn't even look!". He said nothing about the fact that his sweet little granddaughter just punched a steering wheel (and didn't even flinch). Oh, it was bad. But I got over it and had a good day. I'm just saying though, if you make me mad enough that I honk at you, you've made me pretty mad. That was only the second time I've used my horn (in an angry manner).

Okay, well, I should probably get ready for bed, even though I'm not tired... I know I need to sleep, or I'll be exhausted tomorrow... Before I go, though, I shall leave you with the link to Matthew Huff's website. He's REALLY good, so you should check him out! He can be found on Facebook and Twitter too!


www.matthewhuffmusic.com


Goodnight and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment