Friday, May 13, 2011

Holy smokes, Batman!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted... Well, I didn't have internet, so I can't really be blamed for that, can I? Okay, so I'll dive right in... Boys. Are. Stressful. I've been on one (basically) blind date... Bad idea. After ONE WEEK he was trying to meet my family and tell me he could be a "batter lover"... Did I mention he was kinda, umm, slow? Yeah.. Then a boy told me he loves me... Like, he's in love with me.. I replied "No you're not..." which confused him, but only for a bit... then I met a random boy in WalMart... Luckily, he hasn't been creepy. Then an ELEVEN YEAR OLD boy at work got in trouble from his daddy for intentionally getting a little too close to my chest area... Which he does frequently... So apparently, that isn't on accident. This is the same kid that said I have a "big butt"... I mean, good Lord, all I attract are creepers, perverts, and people way younger than me. Can I get a normal guy please? I guess God is just bombarding me with weirdos so that when I meet the right guy, he'll seem that much more amazing... It's gonna be great.. Can I request a country boy though? I love me some country boys... Dierks Bentley is my current love... haha.


Anyway, for those of you who haven't heard, I got a full ride plus $250 a semester for ASU Beebe for four years.. I think I'm going to major in Spanish, but I have no clue what to minor in! I don't know what I want to do, or even what I'm good at.. I just know I want to major in Spanish. Which means I really need to start working on my Spanish again... I've forgotten some. I'm excited though. I'm pretty proud of myself; I've had a year off, and I'm still pretty good.


So, we have officially moved in. Everything is unpacked and all. It's really nice out here, although I will say it was nicer back when I lived here alone... haha. I enjoy solitude, I suppose. It was nice to be able to be a total   dummy and know that no one would walk in on me... I could blare my music, dance around, and just generally act like myself without having to be quiet or worry about being a disturbance... I don't know what I'm going to do once I get married and don't even have my own room anymore! I guess I'll just have to marry a guy that likes me to be weird! Maybe one of those exists... somewhere...


Well, it's getting late, and I still have plenty to do tonight, so I'm going to sign off for now! Perhaps I'll be back soon (not that anyone really reads this... ha!). Love you all! Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment