Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Ain't going down 'til the sun comes up..."

Well, we bought another horse and a saddle.. Horse will be here in about a week or so.. The saddle fits me perfectly! And the new horse is 4 years old, so we can start breaking her as soon as she gets here! Which means I'll have a lot of work to do.. but that's okay with me! I love working with horses... I'm really excited...

Of course, I have a lot to be excited about right now... New horse, pilates is kicking my booty (I'm already seeing results!), that boy... Yup. Life is good. I'm getting used to my work schedule too, which is good... I thought the 6:30-3 shift would kill me, since Lord knows I don't go to sleep early, but I've just gotten to the point that it's hard for me to sleep longer than 5 or 6 hours, even when I have the option... It just means I wake up in time for the sunrise and the coolest part of the day.

Ooh! All none of you that read this should be so proud of me! I'm becoming confident in my own skin! Which is insanely awesome for me... just saying. I've always hated just about everything about myself, but I'm getting to the point that I actually like myself for me! It's pretty awesome, actually... According to my daddy, that's why more guys have taken an interest in me here lately.. I'd believe it... Maybe one day I'll get one of them to be in a relationship with me... If I'm really lucky, he won't be creepy, unattractive, or unintelligent! Now, if I can just keep my foot out of my mouth for the most part (which is really hard for me), then maybe I'll accomplish some stuff... Maybe.

Anyway, I should really go to bed soon.. I won't, but I really should, so maybe if I stop blogging, I'll be more likely to go to sleep. I love you guys! Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment