Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hakuna matata..

Well, it's been quite a while since I last posted.. Sorry to all the people who read this, although I doubt anyone really does. This is basically my own personal diary. However, I suppose I should fill everyone in on what's happening in my life right now. First and foremost, I have finally broken my first bone... I think. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fairly positive that my toe is indeed broken. Funny story, actually.. I was at KidLife at the GLR campus and Timmy (I'll come back to him later) decided I needed to learn how to do a handstand and he was just the guy to help. So next thing I know, he's holding my feet in the air. I was doing fine... then he let go. And down I came, thus breaking my poor big toe. Oh well.. Hakuna matata, right? For those of you who haven't noticed, that is very quickly becoming my most commonly used phrase. Okay, now back to Timmy. I don't want to speak too soon, since I did just get dumped (by Josh Hoover, a relationship that lasted all of 20 days or so), but he and I are "talking", as the kids these days like to say. He made it very clear that he is interested in me and would like to take me on a date, but he's also made it very clear that he's content being single too. That leaves the ball in my court. All I can say is that I am interested in him too. Last night, he and I Skyped for around three and a half hours. And I never once got bored. It doesn't hurt that he and I are pretty similar. And that his Facebook timeline AND his blog now reference me (never by name, but I'm smart enough to know who he's talking about). I'm pretty happy about it, too. Even Megan said we were going to date, and she doesn't know any of that stuff. But anyway, moving on. In other news, I'm looking for a job, so if you know of anything good, let me know. Ideally, I would like a job that gives me nights and weekends off and that is fairly local to me, so I don't spend ALL my money on gas. Especially with my car being broken down and all. Eh, life is good. I've been pretty content here lately. Yeah, I have my bad days, but for the most part, I'm pretty happy. God is great, and He's doing great things for me. Ya gotta love that, no? Well, I think I'm out for now. No promises I'll be back soon. See y'all next time! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment