Friday, March 11, 2011

"Calling everybody, step in the lights and show a little love if you feel alright!"

KINGSDOWN ROCKS!! That's just in case you didn't already know that. I saw them tonight, and they're awesome!! Today was just a good day... after several days of migraines/sickness, today I didn't have one, plus the kids at work were pretty good, and I got to see Kingsdown! Taught some younger kiddos how to headbang/air guitar... Got them going hardcore with me! It was SO much fun! But now comes the work and general busyness... But it's okay... I'll live. Tomorrow, I have to be at the church at 8 to help set up for the Bible Bee Chili Cook Off and later for Elevation Renovations (yeah, I just made that name up...). Then MAYBE go see Kingsdown at the Rev Room... Except they don't go on until like 10-10:30ish... And it's daylight saving time tomorrow night... And Sunday is, well, a Sunday... But if all else fails, I'll invest in some 5 hour energy.. But anyway, I REALLY need a shower... Soooo badly. I'm gonna go take a quick one, and then hit the hay... I love you guys a whole, whole lot! I really do!! Have a good night, and may God bless you with all the blessings He has for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment