Saturday, February 26, 2011

Slammed. Stressed. Overworked. Unappreciated. Unloved. Lonely. These are all really good ways of describing how I've felt these past few days... I know at least 80% of it is hormone related, but that means that 20% is my legitimate feeling. That SUCKS. I write it off as just hormones, but I know it's not... I don't know if I have high expectations for how I should be treated, or what, but I just feel really unimportant. I don't need to be the center of attention, but when I'm at a volunteer dinner with a TON of people I work with EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY and only a few people talk to me and only Isaac P. (a KID) is actually excited to see me, I just feel like no one even notices me. It's like the only time I'm noticed is when I'm needed. I guess it's good that people "need" me, but I also know that I'm replaceable. Easily. I don't even do that much. Realistically, I don't do anything. It looks like I do, but I really don't do anything important. I don't make a difference in anything at all. It just sucks knowing I'm not really important or needed... heck, half the time I don't even feel wanted. Maybe it really is just the hormones talking and I need to stop whining and just be grateful for what I have... I'll try that. I'm sorry for being whiny. Anyway, I love you all (all none of you that read this...). Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment