Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"She's so sweet with her get back stare..."

"Big black boots, long brown hair, she's so sweet with her get back stare..." --Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet



Sorry it's been a little while since my last post... I've been a little busy. Anyway, I just have to start off by explaining how my day was... Firstly, I woke up late, then had all whiny kids at work. When I finally got to go on my extended lunch break, my car broke down just as I was about to come back to work (luckily, I always leave early and so I had time to fix my car... and I did know how to fix it... I'm just that good). I had more whiny kids to deal with. I almost lost my cool several times. You know what makes all that kinda weird? I'm still in a really good mood. I mean, I'm starving, sore, and worn out, but I'm happy. I totally don't even know why, but I am.



Oh man... This is actually not too slammed of a week. Last week was totally killer. I mean, it doesn't help that I've been halfway sick for-freaking-ever now... Just saying. But I got to hang out with Seth on Saturday... That was cool. And his DAD was the one that said I could come over... I think his dad actually likes me. I hope so! I love his whole family! Well, all of his family that I know, at least... Anyways...


So I'm officially CPR certified! Yup, I took the 3 1/2 hour long course on Thursday... It was so easy!! So now if anyone starts dying, I'll be able to help, which I hope I never have to do... I honestly hope that whole class was a total waste of my time. Although it would be cool to save someone's life, if I failed, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. So, I really don't want to use my CPR. Of course, if I needed to, I totally would. In a heartbeat. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't help someone who was dying, either. Basically, I would save someone if I had to...


Anyways... I'm going to just relax a bit now, and talk to Seth on the phone... listen to music, maybe shop online a bit more... Goodnight, y'all, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment