Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's been a while...

Wow... It's been a while since I've blogged... Sorry about that. I've been a little bit busy, to put it mildly. Truthfully, I need to take a break before I have a breakdown. If I can just hold out until October 23 and 24, I'll be okay. That weekend I get to go hunting with my daddy! I'm very excited!

Anyway, so for those of you who haven't seen me in a while will be amazed to learn that I did something stupid and got hurt... surprise, surprise. I was messing around with this punching bag, which was no big deal... Until I hit the Everlast tag on the bag, and it pretty much shredded my knuckles. It looks bad, and it hurts about as bad as it looks. In fact, I have to keep it wrapped so I won't hit my hand every two seconds and reopen the cuts. It sucks, but whatever. It's my fault for being stupid, I guess.

So, I have basically decided that caffeine is what makes my heart beat. As in, without it, my heart will stop and I will die. Why would I think this? Sunday I had a good 5 1/2 hours of sleep, which is normal for me. So I drank 4 Dr Peppers and 5 cups of coffee throughout the course of the day, came home by about 8:30, and was pretty much dead to the world. I was exhausted. I kept waiting for the adrenaline and caffeine to kick in, but they never did. I was gone.. (and I ain't back yet [ten points to anyone who knows what song that is*]).


Well, I know this post was short, but I'm currently too scatter-brained to think coherently, so I'm going to go chill out before work. Love you guys, and God bless.










*That was Ain't Back Yet by Kenney Chesney.

No comments:

Post a Comment