Thursday, September 9, 2010

Uh ohhh.....

Houston, we have a.. complication. I guess that's what it would be called.. I think I may actually be starting to like Seth... Uhh ohh.... He's just... soooo..... everything I ever asked for. He even chases me. He lets me be alone when I'm upset until he can see that I've calmed down and I'm ready to talk, and then he comes and talks to me... He lets me talk things out until they make sense... And he's so caring. He doesn't have a job, but when he has money, he buys me Dr Pepper. He knows how I like my coffee, and will make it for me without being asked. He calls me beautiful, and means it. He really looks out for me and understands me. I know the age thing is an issue, and so does he. We both know I'm not ready to date, and he said he isn't allowing himself to date until he can drive (so he can drive his girl around and take care of her, not the other way around). He knows that I'm a flight risk. He knows I'm afraid of love. He knows that I'm a nutcase. And he still loves me. He says (that being the operative word here) that he loves me, and has for two and a half years. Anyone that can love me for that long is worthy of at least being considered. I'm just throwing that out there. Oh, and he's willing to wait until I'm ready. He even knows that it could take a long time. I have to get right with myself and God before I can be in a relationship, and he's willing to wait that long. To me, that says a lot about a guy's character. And he's very mature for his age... Plus, his family ROCKS!!! His mom is one of my best friends, and as much as Ethan says he hates me, he opens up to me about a lot of stuff. His dad even likes me! The Hicks invite me on more family outings than my own family does! Which reminds me... I found out Monday that my family was going to Magic Springs... and I wasn't invited. Instead, Meg's boyfriend got my ticket. Well, now my dad has to work, so I'm magically invited. Too bad I DESPISE theme parks. I hate them and my family knows that. Besides, I halfway made plans. I mean, I haven't told my parents about my plans, but I made them. Besides, they weren't going to invite me anyway. I think I'm just going to have to tell them I don't want to go. I really hate theme parks. I don't do anything at them, they're crowded, they're nasty, and I get soooo bored. Basically, when I go, I just hold everyone's stuff while they go on rides and stuff. I think I'll save myself the stress and frustration and just not go. I just hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings. Anyways, I'm going to go relax a bit before I have to go to work. Love you all, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment