Monday, November 1, 2010

MNF.

Are you ready for some FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?!?!? All I can say is that Monday Night Football is the only good reason to wake up and survive on Mondays. Seriously, you think I'm kidding... I'm not. MNF=LOVE.


Anyway, enough about true love. So today I wore this shirt I got on Saturday... It's got (old school) Wonder Woman on it and it says "Yeah, I'm pretty super"... Of course I was quizzing the school kids at work to see how many knew who she was... the closest anyone came was a five year old girl who said it was Wonder Girl. The farthest anyone was off was a five year old boy who said it was Ariel (as in The Little Mermaid). The absolute best response? Well, a sweetie named Logan said, with a certainty that was just spectacular, "That's Ms. Cait!" Ms. Kayla responded "No, who's on Ms. Caitlin's shirt?" And Logan repeated "That's Ms. Cait!" (Yeah, no matter how many times anyone tells him my name is CaitLIN, he argues with them and insists my name is Ms. Cait... it's so cute though!). I cannot say I was offended to be confused with Wonder Woman... She is stinkin' GORGEOUS. Anyhoo...


OH! Important news: Jackson.... well.... he got hurt.... Yeah, he was riding the new dirtbike my grandparents bought.... Went a little too fast and hit the tongue of my Papa's trailer... He has a laceration on his liver, bruises on his liver and abdominal muscles, large blister/scrape on his tummy/chest, a concussion, amnesia surrounding the wreck and subsequent ambulance ride and ER trip, and a sore arm. So basically, he needs some prayer. Poor baby is always getting hurt doing things he really shouldn't be doing....


So... I'm just throwing this out there... I think I'm officially half dude, half grandma... At least, at this present moment I am.... Watching football, drinking Dr Pepper, eating junk food, and knitting... Oh me, oh my... Oh well.... Well, I'm gonna get back to the game... Love you all. Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment