Thursday, March 11, 2010

Multitasking:slang for "suicide by overwork".

So, even with a title like that, I'm still trying to multitask... I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm memorizing for church, doing math homework, posting this, texting, listening to Five Finger Death Punch (more on that later), and I'm on Facebook. And I still have to shower and clean my room AND the bathroom before 10. Let's see how well I can do! This is like a game for me... A sick, twisted game that is probably the cause of all my stress. Speaking of stress, apparently, I'm a bit too stressed, as I have been eating very little these past few weeks. I actually get nauseated at the site of food, causing me to lose roughly 10 pounds and my family and friends to worry. However, as I have not passed out, I think I'm fine. I'm still a healthy weight, I promise.

Okay, so about the Five Finger Death Punch thing... I know, I know, they aren't exactly a "wholesome" band... But neither is Rob Zombie, or Iron Maiden, or Shinedown, or anything else I've been listening to. But, no worries, I'm not converting to Satanism or anything. I just have a very wide ranging taste in music. Although I do feel a little strange looking at my iTunes and seeing death metal right by Disney and gospel... Oh well! I'm still a good girl, though, so don't worry about me. I promise.

But anyway, for now I must bid you adieu so that I can finish my homework, memorization, and cleaning. Love you all!

P.S. Sorry for not having culture posts these past few posts... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment