Monday, May 3, 2010

In need of prayers...

So tomorrow is the AP Spanish exam... I do NOT feel prepared AT ALL. I'm so nervous. I have to be waiting outside the school at 7:45, so if anyone reads this before then (or up until about 1 PM tomorrow, which is when I should be done) PLEASE say a prayer for me! I'm so very nervous and stressed. I truly hope I do well...


Anyway, I'm done griping and complaining now... THREE DAYS LEFT OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, sorry. Now that I've gotten that out of my system, let me say this a little more calmly... Thursday is my very last day of high school. EVER. I'm pretty stoked about it. I mean, it's a little saddening, but I'm mostly just really pumped. Now I just have to make it through college, and I'll be done! I'm one step closer!


Okay, enough of that already... "The jig is up, the news is out, they finally found me, the renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty, never more to go astray this will be the end today of the wanted man..." (Why, yes, that IS Renegade by Styx!!!) I have a newfound love for Styx, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Joe Satriani, Peter Frampton, JonnyLang, and sundry other artists. I am addicted to music. It's my drug. At least I'm not addicted to illicit drugs or alcohol... It could be much worse than music, haha.


But for now, I must bid you all adieu. I shall leave you with a link to one of my favorite songs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC4WXown03c


Yup, that's Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix... Amazing, isn't it? :)

Until next time... Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment